About Petermark Automotive
Above: Peter, Anne, Mark and Shanley.
Petermark Automotive Limited was established on Auckland's North Shore by Mark Nottingham and Peter Jones in 1986. Their aim was to provide a friendly but high standard of automotive service and repair.
26 years and several locations later, Petermark has acquired a solid reputation in the industry and built a loyal and growing customer base.
The technicians who work at Petermark Automotive can boast (collectively) over 77 years experience in the motor industry. The workshop is fully equipped and up to date with the latest electronic testing equipment.
Above: Peter, Sam and Mark
Here's what you can expect from Petermark Automotive:
- Guaranteed first-class repairs.
- The assurance that all repairs are only undertaken with your authorisation.
- Itemised computer-generated invoices.
- Only genuine or high quality after-market parts and materials are used in your vehicle.
- Service and Warrant of Fitness reminders mailed or emailed out to you.
- An insight into what future repairs or servicing may be required on your vehicle.
- A service plan to help avoid unnecessary unscheduled repairs.
- The use of our pre-booked courtesy cars for your convenience (learn more here).
- The convenience of using us as your one-stop shop for all your vehicle requirements. We can arrange bookings for any other work that needs doing on your vehicle.