We have a fleet of Courtesy Vehicles that may be lent out at our discretion.
- Vehicles must be booked well in advance (usually 4-5 days) as they are very much in demand.
- The cars are constantly in use - on average 80-90 times per month.
- The cars are provided FREE for your use, we request only that you replace the fuel used.
- We also ask that you return the vehicle in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next client to use.
- In order for you to drive a courtesy vehicle you must have a full New Zealand Drivers' Licence and be able to produce this when you pick up one of our vehicles.
- All vehicles are covered by Third Party insurance only. The insurance excess is $1,000 to be paid by you in the event of an accident which is proven to be your fault.
- Note: Most of our courtesy cars are fitted with special anchorage systems for child restraint seats.